QA1 Coil Over Conversion Kit Complete Front Single Adjustable With Springs Chevrolet C10 1963-1987
- Compatible with Drop Spindles
- Adjust Ride Height
- With Lower/Upper Control Arms
- Made in the USA
QA1 Complete Front Single Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Looking for a way to give your 1963-1987 Chevrolet C10 the perfect stance while adding more camber for more stability? Then be sure to order this QA1 52611-S650 Front Single Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit with your choice of spring rate now available at CJ Pony Parts! Acheive the height you always wanted on your Restomod C10 with quality 12-Gauge Steel and durable, maintenance-free bushings.
Features and Benefits:
- Available Spring Rating: 650lb., 750lb, and 850lb.
- Achieve a Perfect C10 Stance
- Change Valving Needs With Single Adjustable Coil Over Shocks
- Allow for Ride Height Adjustability
- 100% Dyno-Tested and Serialized
- Compatible with Popular Drop Spindles For More Drop
- Includes Upper and Lower Control Arms Made of 12-Gauge HSLA Steel Tubing
- Increased Strength and Powder-Coated for Long-Lasting Durability
- QA1 Performance Ball Joints and Low-Friction, Maintenance-Free Polymer Bushings for Added Performance
- Adds Up to 7 Degrees of Caster for More Stability and Allows for Optimal Camber Adjustment in a Lowered Truck
- Includes All Needed Coil Over Hardware
- Made in the USA
This QA1's complete Front Single Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit 52611-S650 is availble with your choice of 650, 750, or 850 pounds of spring rating. Springs are just what you need to get a perfect stance for your C10! This kit allows for ride height adjustability and comes with steel upper and lower control arms for added strength and durability.
Please Note: You must use spindles compatible with 73-87 ball joints.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following C10 years: