Detroit Speed Wiper Kit Selecta-Speed Chevrolet C10 1964-1966
- Low Profile
- 7 Speed Wiper Motor, 5 Delays
- No Modifications Required
- Modern OE Wiper Motor Design
Detroit Speed Selecta-Speed Wiper Kit for all 1964, 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet C10s.
Ensure the best visibility possible even in the worst road conditions. Your safety comes first, so invest in the Detroit Speed (121631) Selecta-Speed Wiper Kit for your 1964-1966 Chevrolet C10! This kit is a high-performance, convenient late-model wiper system that mounts to your C10 with no permanent modifications necessary. Featuring a low-profile, seven-speed wiper motor with 5 delays, this wiper kit comes with low and high speed, rotary switch, adapter plate, and wiring harness.
Features & Benefits:
- Easier Installation
- New Wiper Control Module Design
- Seven Position Rotary Wiper Switch: Push Button Function
- Wiring Harness Includes Weather Pack Connector/Harness for Inline Windshield Washer Pump
- Low Profile
- Seven Speed Wiper Motor with 5 Delays
- Includes Low Speed, High Speed, Rotary Switch, Adapter Plate, and Wiring Harness
- CNC Aluminum Adapter Plate Mount Mounts Wiper Motor to Stock Firewall Bolt Pattern
- No Permanent Modifications Required
- Modern OE Wiper Motor Design: Compact, Clean Look
The Detroit Speed (121631) Selecta-Speed Wiper Kit has a CNC aluminum adapter plate that installs the wiper motor onto the stock firewall bolt pattern. The included wiring harness utilizes the factory wiper grommet opening. No cutting of the factory harness is needed. The wiper switch and wiring harness plug into the wiper control module, which is right under the dash. The wiper motor connector is installed on the wiring harness so that you won’t have to pin out the wiper motor connector. Featuring a new wiper motor control module design, the wiring harness is simplified. The 7 position rotary wiper switch comes with a push button for a windshield washer option. The wiper blades will cycle 3 times, similar to your OEM vehicle. The wiper blades will then continue to operate at the last switch position. The wiring harness includes a weather pack connector/harness for an inline windshield washer pump.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.