Battery Tender Battery Charger 12V Junior
- Complete 4-Step Charge
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 12-Foot Output Cord
- Quick-Connect Feature
Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger for 1965-1998 Automobiles with 12V Batteries.
The Battery Tender Junior is much more than a trickle charger. It is a charger with a brain. Lightweight, compact and fully automatic, the Battery Tender Junior is very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are.
Battery Tender Junior Features:
- Perfect for lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charge: Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode.
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Includes a set of alligator clip connectors to clamp onto your battery terminals and a set of ring terminals to directly connect to that hard to reach battery.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- Can also be used on that motorcycle, lawn mower, snow mobile or boat with a 12 volt battery.
*Not recommended for 1999 and newer cars because of the constant draw that their advanced electric systems require; use the Battery Tender Plus instead.
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: