Battery Tender Battery Charger 12V Junior
- Complete 4-Step Charge
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 12-Foot Output Cord
- Quick-Connect Feature
Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger for 1965-1998 Automobiles with 12V Batteries.
The Battery Tender Junior is much more than a trickle charger. It is a charger with a brain. Lightweight, compact and fully automatic, the Battery Tender Junior is very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are.
Battery Tender Junior Features:
- Perfect for lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charge: Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode.
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Includes a set of alligator clip connectors to clamp onto your battery terminals and a set of ring terminals to directly connect to that hard to reach battery.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- Can also be used on that motorcycle, lawn mower, snow mobile or boat with a 12 volt battery.
*Not recommended for 1999 and newer cars because of the constant draw that their advanced electric systems require; use the Battery Tender Plus instead.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
All Battery Tender products come with two sets of cords. One set of alligator clamps for clip on installation and the second set with the ring terminals that can actually bolted to the battery itself and left on your car. They all feature reverse polarity the protection, so if you do hooked it up backwards, you're not gonna damage your battery or your car. It's also spark-proofs and no worries about getting a spark when you connect the positive and negative to your battery.
The Battery Tender Junior charges at 750 milliamps making it perfect for Mustangs or most smaller vehicles. If you want some of the chargers that are a little bit faster, the Battery Tender Plus charges a 1.25 amps, making it perfect for quicker charges or larger vehicles.
All Battery Tenders use an LED light. To let you know what the Tender is actually doing, a flashing red means it's not charging. Solid red means it's in the middle of a charge. Flashing green means it's greater that 80% charge. And a solid green means the battery is fully charged, and you are just tending the battery to make sure voltage is not drop.
Battery Tender includes a 12 foot cord. Like we said, two different plugs, one with alligator clamps and one re-bolted to your battery. If you have additional vehicles, additional bolt on terminals are available. If you need additional length, 25 foot extensions are also available.
There's nothing worse than a dead battery. So if your Mustang is stored for a length of time, a Battery Tender is great. It would keep that battery fully charged.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: