Doug’s Headers LS Swap Motor Mount Black Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- Welded Steel Construction
- Resistant Black Powder Coating
- Includes Installation Hardware
- Prevenst Engine Shake/Damage
Doug’s Headers Black LS Swap Motor Mount for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
Doug’s Headers brings to you the best pair of motor mounts for your LS Engine swap 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10. These motor mounts secure your new LS in place inside the engine bay, preventing excess shacking and potential damage from body sway. These mounts feature a welded steel design for increased rigidity and a black powder-coated finish for added corrosion resistance. To simplify installation, these mounts include all hardware needed to get you on the road.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2wd Trucks with GM LS & LT Engines and “Narrow” Frame Rails
- Cad-Cam Designed Welded Steel for Increased Strength
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Black Powder Coating
- Complete with Necessary Hardware and Detailed Instructions
- Uses 4th Gen Camaro Style Motor Mount Isolators
- Designed for Use with Doug’s Headers Line of LS Engine Swap Products
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning