After purchasing your 1967 Fastback and while tearing it apart to restore it you notice that your dream car is too far gone. Replace that damaged, worn-out body with this Dynacorn Complete Body Shell (67FB) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Precise alignment for perfect fitment
- Great base for stock applications
- Coated to prevent rust and corrosion
- Requires priming and painting
- Requires little bodywork
- Made of brand new metal pieces
- OEM-style reproduction
- Officially Ford licensed!
Dynacorn puts attention to detail with precisely aligning the body line to assure proper fitment throughout the body shell. This shell is a great base for stock or customizes applications. All Dynacorn bodies come coated to prevent rust from occurring. The body will need to be prepped primed and painted. This body includes most of the structural parts, brackets and braces welded in place, plus the doors and deck lid are already assembled. Very little bodywork or adjustments are required and the hard part will be deciding on the exterior finish and the interior color option. One major benefit of buying this shell (67FB) is knowing that every piece of metal is brand new, no need to worry about rust appearing.
Sheet Metal Thickness:
Trunk Floor- 0.8 to 1.0mm
Rocker Panel- 1.6 to 2.0mm
Rocker Panel Inner Brace- 3.0mm
Rear Frame Rails- 1.6 to 2.3mm
Firewall- 1.0 to 1.2mm
Torque Box- 1.0 to 1.2mm
- 1967 Fastback Mustang
All Dynacorn replacement body shells are encased in raw-steel 2" x 2" tube cages w/shoes for forklift transport. These cages are welded and bolted to the bottom of the shell. Prior to shipping, each shell and cage will be crated in particleboard. All bodies come with EDP coating, but not painted.
- This body shell is made-to-order and typically has a 12 week lead time from the manufacturer.
- All deliveries will be made by a common carrier -- you must have the shell delivered to a location that has adequate means to unload the shell. CJ Pony Parts will bill you for the exact shipping amount in which Dynacorn charges to have the body shell delivered to your address. CJ Pony Parts will contact you with the exact shipping amount once Dynacorn provides a shipping quote.
- Dynacorn will no longer ship body shells internationally. At your expense, we can have Dynacorn ship the body shell to a port of your choosing within the United States. After that, you must arrange shipping from the port to your international destination.
*All orders must be paid completely in advance by cash, certified bank check, money order or wire transfer.