Dynacorn Complete Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Mustang Coupe/ Fastback 1967-1968
- Weld-In Installation
- Stamped Steel Construction
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer
Dynacorn Passenger Side Complete Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
If you are restoring a 1967-1968 Coupe or Fastback Mustang that has extensive structural damage, you will most likely need to replace the inner and outer rockers. Now you can save time and money with Dynacorn's Passenger Side Complete Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer (3647LFWT) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- OEM-style replacement
- Stamped steel construction
- Weld-thru primer finish
- Weld-in installation
Dynacorn's complete rocker panel includes the inner and outer rocker panels already welded together! They are constructed from high-quality stamped steel. They also receive a weld-thru primer finish. This OEM-style replacement rocker panel also features a quick and easy weld-in installation.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
- 1967-1968 Coupe/Fastback Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning