Dynacorn Complete Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Mustang Convertible 1967-1968
- Weld-In Installation
- Stamped Steel Construction
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer
Dynacorn Passenger Side Complete Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Convertible Mustangs.
For the highest quality passenger side wheelhouse replacement, go with this Dynacorn Passenger Side Complete Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer (3631PAWT) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- OEM-style replacement
- Weld-thru primer finish
- One-piece combo of inner and outer wheelhouses
- Spot-welded together to save time
- Weld-in installation
- Stamped steel construction
- Passenger side specific
This Dynacorn Passenger Side Complete Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer is a high quality replacement. It is a one-piece combination of the inner and outer wheelhouses. It is spot welded together to save you time and money during your restoration process. It also features a stamped steel construction with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Convertible wheelhouses are flattened at the top to accommodate the convertible top well liner.
- 1967-1968 Convertible Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning