Fabtech Basic Lift System 4" With Rear Performance Shocks 4WD F-150 2014
Fabtech 4" Basic Lift System with Rear Performance Shocks for all 2014 4WD F-150s.
Run the larger tires you’re looking for on your 2014 4WD F-150 with this Fabtech K2209 4” Basic Lift system with Rear Performance Shocks. This 4” system utilizes all of the heavy-duty construction and design features found in their 6” systems, but with a 2” lower lift and a much lower price point.
Allowing for the use of 35” tires, this Fabtech 4” Basic Lift System with Rear Performance Shocks features high arched lower control arm crossmembers constructed of 1/4" thick steel for maximum strength. The Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles retain the stock track width keeping tires under the fender for a clean appearance. The rear lift is accomplished with a block and u-bolt configuration. Additionally, this Basic System includes heavy-duty front Coilover shocks for increased dampening capacity while retaining the factory coil springs and Fabtech’s performance rear shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Design features from 6” systems
- Allows for 35” tires
- High arched lower control arms
- Crossmembers constructed of 1/4" thick steel
- Ductile iron steering knuckles
- Block and u-bolt configuration
- ESC and traction control compliant
Performance Shocks Features and Benefits:
- Twin tube hydraulic construction
- 9/16" hardened chrome piston rod
- 1 3/8" OD piston
- Closed cell foam insert
- High flow 9 stage valving
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
- Use 295/70R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires with 20x9 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
- Use 295/60R20 tires with 20x9 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
Please Note: Cannot use OEM wheels and tires. Does not fit Standard Cab. Will not fit Raptor models.
Tech Tip: Requires cutting of fenderwell sheet metal for use with 35² tires.
Fabtech's development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech designs continue to lead the market to this day.
Order this Fabtech K2209 4" Basic Lift System with Rear Performance Shocks for your 2014 4WD F-150 today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-150 years: