Expand the wheel options for your 2015-2020 4WD F-150 to include 18”, 20” and 22” wheels with this Fabtech K2194 6” Basic Lift System with Rear Performance Shocks. The combination of the lift system and rear performance shocks will yield massive improvements in both your ride quality and overall vehicle performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty 1/4" thick steel lower control arm crossmembers
- Integrated front differential skid plate
- Ductile iron steering knuckles
- Includes front spacers
- Utilizes the factory coilover
- Fabtech performance twin tube shocks
- High velocity 9-stage valving
- Closed cell insert
These new systems include heavy duty 1/4" thick steel lower control arm crossmembers with an integrated front differential skid plate for protection and increased front suspension strength. This is an important construction feature to properly handle large tires on and off-road. Fabtech’s extended length, ductile iron steering knuckles allow use of 18”, 20” or 22” wheels. This Basic System includes front spacers that utilize the factory Coilover shocks to retain the stock ride while the rear receives Fabtech performance twin tube shocks. Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with your new lift system, resulting in superior ride control. These shocks include high-velocity, 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities. Additionally, the closed cell insert reduces shock fade at high speed.
Performance Shocks Features and Benefits:
- Twin tube hydraulic construction
- 9/16" hardened chrome piston rod
- 1 3/8" OD piston
- Closed cell foam insert
- High flow 9 stage valving
Recommended Tire and Wheel Sizes:
- Use 325/65R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires with 18x9 wheels with 5" BS with minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires with 20x9 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
- Use 285/55R22 tires with 22x9.5 wheels with 5” BS with minor trimming
Please Note: Cannot use OEM wheel and tire. Does not fit standard cab models. Will not fit Raptor models.