Ford Performance TracKey Calibration With K&N Air Filter/ProCal Tuner Mustang Boss 302 2012-2013
- Adjustable Launch Control
- Adjustable Pit Lane Speed
- Improved Engine Performance
- Includes K&N Air Filter
Ford Performance TracKey Calibration with a K&N Air Filter and a ProCal Tuner for 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
The highly sought after Boss TracKey calibration is back and with more features than ever before! Recently, an update to Ford software provided the inability to download TracKey at Ford dealerships. This kit comes with a ProCal 2 calibration tool with the exclusive TracKey calibration and a K&N performance air filter. Additionally, this tool offers the ability to modify tire size and gear ratio settings in the calibration.
Features and Benefits:
- "2-step engine speed limiting" Driver Adjustable Launch Control
- Driver Adjustable Pit Lane Speed Control
- Lopey Idle
- Includes High-Flow Air Filter
- Voucher for a Ford Performance ProCal Tool
*Powertrain calibration is developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles ONLY.
TracKey contains exclusive calibration features designed for track use and derived from the same software algorithms and features employed in Ford Performance turn-key race cars such as the Boss 302R, Boss 302S and Cobra Jet.
Engine performance is similar to the calibration available in the Ford Performance M-FR1-MGTB kit and modifies several PCM parameters, including: twin independent variable cam timing (TiVCT), engine braking, ignition timing, wide-open throttle fueling, accelerator pedal map, iIdle speed, throttle response and skip-shift disable (Available for 2012 BOSS 302, not necessary on 2013 model).
- TracKey is a 50 state legal aftermarket engine performance software upgrade for the 2012-2013 Boss 302 and Boss 302 Laguna Seca. It is not compatible with any other vehicle.
- See the instructions below. Your vehicle will still have to have the key recognized as a TracKey at any Ford dealer.
- Requires a laptop (NOT Included) and internet access for calibration installation.
- No engine related aftermarket modifications (such as a cold air kits, headers, etc.) can be installed.
- Must have two ignition keys (generally one "regular" key with a silver medallion, and one "TracKey" with a red medallion)
- Premium fuel (91 octane or higher) is required.
Tech Tip: This kit is shipped with a voucher that must be completed and returned to Ford Performance. Once they receive your voucher, Ford Performance will then ship the Pro Cal device to you with the proper calibration already installed.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-598-9)
Novice skill is required for this installation.