This Ford Performance Stage 2 Power Pack Upgrade Package will give your GT S550 up to 21 peak horsepower, 24 peak lb-ft of torque and up to 40 lb-ft of torque at only 1500rpm. You will notice a huge improvement in your Mustang's off-the-line responsiveness with improved and enhanced throttle response and a performance feel. Automatic transmission calibrations feature an optimized performance shift schedule while manual transmission calibrations feature an exclusive “No-Lift” shift strategy. The proprietary software will also allow rear gear ratio changes up to 4.09:1. Best of all, this incredibly versatile performance upgrade package is legal in all 50 states and features a CARB EO#.
Features and Benefits:
- Calibrations Available for both Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Automatic Transmission Calibrations Feature Optimized Performance Shift Schedule
- Manual Transmission Calibrations Feature Exclusive No-Lift Shift Strategy
- Improved and Enhanced Throttle Response with a Performance Feel
- Uses Proprietary Software Backed by Extensive Engineering
- Software Will Allow for Gear Ratio Changes up to 4.09:1
- All Calibrations are 50 State Legal with a CARB EO#
- Significant Gains of 40lbs/ft at Only 1500rpm
- 21hp and 24lbs/ft Peak Gains Over Stock
Included in Kit:
- GT350 Cold Air Intake Kit
- GT350 87mm Throttle Body
- Exclusive Intake Adapter
- Ford Performance ProCal Tool
Please Note: Requires a laptop (NOT Included) and internet access for calibration installation.
*Powertrain calibration is developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles ONLY.
*Premium fuel, 91 octane or higher, is required.
Tech Tip: For 2017 GT Mustangs manufactured after 9/16, vacuum for the CMCV’s (Charge Motion Control Valves) is no longer picked up from the intake tube. This will require a plug to be used with the unused port/fitting on your new cold air intake tube when installing on all 2017 GT Mustangs built after 9/16 only. The production date on the vehicle (month/year) is located on decal in driver side door jamb.