Fuel Tank Filler Hose Bronco 1966-1976

CJ's Part Number:
88% of 100


  • Rubber Construction
  • Flexible Material
  • Inner Diameter Of 1-3/4"
  • Direct-Fit
MSRP $19.49
You save 45%

Fuel Tank Filler Hose for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 and 1976 Broncos.

It is highly recommended that you replace the filler hose on your 1966-1976 Bronco when you install a new fuel tank or start to experience some gas leaking. Do so with quality by ordering this all-new Fuel Tank Filler Hose that is now available at CJ Pony Parts. This hose is the straight piece that will connect your fuel tank in the rear to the filler pipe, making for a simple & smooth assembly.

Features & Benefits:
- Direct Standard Replacement
- Connects Main Fuel Tank to Filler Pipe
- Made from High-Quality Flexible Rubber
- Has an Inside Diameter of 1-3/4" on Both Ends

This hose is the standard direct replacement that will connect your Bronco's main fuel tank to the filler pipe. The hose is manufactured from a high-quality, fuel grade rubber that is both flexible and durable, so you can be sure it will last for a long time. Each end of this hose has an inside diameter of 1-3/4 inches, so it will easily fit into your classic Bronco's fuel tank assembly.

If you have been searching tirelessly for a company that only sells the finest parts available to restore or modify your beloved 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, you have finally come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts has been a leader in the automotive industry for carrying the best Mustang parts available and is now your one stop shop for all things classic Ford Bronco!

Go ahead and order a Fuel Tank Filler Hose for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 or 1976 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Installation Videos

Video Transcript

We’re here with a fuel filler pipe hose, fitting your 1966 through 1976 Bronco.

This is an exact reproduction of the original filler pipe hose found in your 1966 through 1976 Bronco. This is going to go to the bottom of the S-shaped filler pipe, and go over to the tank itself. This filler hose will require hose clamps for installation, which are not included.

Vehicle Fitment

This product will fit the following Bronco years:

Only registered users can ask/answer questions. Please sign in or create an account.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account