If you're installing an upgraded late model T-5 transmission and bellhousing into your vintage mustang, this clip-type Fulcrum and Spacer Block make the conversion easier and more affordable. This Fulcrum Block Kit allows you to keep your 1968-1973 Mustang's stock clutch linkage, when converting to a T-5 transmission and a new late-model 5.0 bellhousing. No clutch conversion kit necessary!
Features and Benefits:
- Retain Your OE Clutch Linkage
- Install a T5 Transmission
- For Later Model 5.0 Bellhousings
- Makes 5spd Swaps More Affordable
You can now install a T5 transmission, and retain your original clutch linkage. This clip style Fulcrum and a 1" spacer block provide the necessary adjustment for a successful conversion to a T-5 transmission. Keep all the original parts from the clutch pedal to the clutch release arm. Overall a simple upgrade with a great upside and advantages to gain in your early model Mustang.
- The 1965 - 2/15/1968 Mustang fulcrum has a spring hook, instead of a clip-style fulcrum, with a rectangular slot.
- It is recommended to use a 1985-1993 T-5 or a 1985-1993 world-class Borg Warner transmission for this conversion.