Showing 1-20 of 149
- Hedman Headers Long Tube Painted 1-5/8" 289/302/351W 1965-1973$377.99 MSRP $793.78
- Hedman Shorty Headers Painted Square Port 289/302 1965-1973$278.99 MSRP $523.51
- Hedman Long Tube Headers 1-5/8" Uncoated 2WD 302 F-100 1969-1979$395.99 MSRP $834.68
- Hedman Long Tube Headers Painted Automatic 351C 2V 1970-1973$366.99 MSRP $786.87
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/4" With 3-Bolt Flange$34.43 MSRP $56.99
- Hedman Shorty Headers HTC Coated Square Port 289/302 1965-1973$628.99 MSRP $1,436.23
- Hedman Collector Reducer Kit 3" To 2-1/2" With 3-Bolt Flange$33.99 MSRP $59.74
- Hedman Shorty Headers Elite Square Port 289/302 1965-1973$666.99 MSRP $1,470.90
- Hedman Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Uncoated 2WD 351M/400 F-100 1977-1979$382.99 MSRP $820.86
Originally started by Bob Hedman in early 1954, Hedman Hedders began operating as a one man shop, with Mr. Hedman performing all of the work himself in order to help himself pay for always expensive racing hobbies. Getting his start by selling his own style of custom engine headers to fellow racers on the Mojave Desert salt flats, Mr. Hedman soon found that his weekend hobby could become a viable business opportunity. With more and more racers coming to him from farther away to purchase his specially designed headers, Mr. Hedman was becoming hard pressed to keep up with the order for his amazing headers that gave the greatest boost possible at the most reasonable price.
With his growing popularity in the race community for manufacturing the finest header around, Mr. Hedman was soon being sought after by renowned names, such as Don Garlits, Warren Johnson, Shirley Muldowney, Bob Chandler and his BIG FOOT Race Team, and the IROC series to produce performance grade racing headers for all of their engines, pushing the racing series limits by adding more power to their always impressive cars. And thus, the Hedman Hedders brand came into being, and has not looked back ever since. Opening his first location in Whittier, California, Mr. Hedman had cemented himself and the Hedman brand in automotive history.
Over the years, Hedman has adapted their performance enhancing header designs for street legal cars as well as racing engines, constantly augmenting their designs to incorporate computer technology and digital sensor components, to provide accurate exhaust information and to adhere to the rules and regulations of emissions standards and environmental safety.
No matter if you like to keep your precious Mustang on the street or on the track, there is sure to be a pair of Hedman Hedders at CJ Pony Parts that will work perfectly with your current engine setup. Browse through our current online inventory above and find the perfect pair of headers that will suit your racing or street performance needs today!