If you are looking for new ways to enhance your Chevrolet C10 like never before, a Holley Black Complete Mid-Mount Accessory System for GM Chevrolet Big Block engines (20-242BK) is just for you. Holley's Mid-Mount accessory drives are now available for your big block Chevrolet engine and this revolutionary system does what no other accessory bracket system has done before: GETS RID OF THE BRACKETS! The heart of the system is a "bracketless" design where the accessories bolt directly to the water pump for a clean, integrated form.
Features and Benefits:
- Accessories are pulled in tighter than other accessory drives.
- Bracketless accessory mounting with ultra-easy assembly
- O-ring seal to the engine
- LT1 style premium alternator
- Stealthy black finish
Easy assembly was a priority during the entire development of this accessory solution. The Mid-mount system comes with everything you need, including the water pump, A/C compressor, Alternator, and P/S pump with a reservoir. All pulleys and the belt are provided. Even A/C line adapter, heater hose adapters, power steering to -6 AN hardline, and the alternator plug/harness are included. Color graphical instructions walk you through every step of the ultra-easy installation.
This Kit Includes:
- LT1 style water pump design
- Hidden thermostat bypass and heater hose ports with NPT line adapters
- Compact SD7 A/C compressor with line adapter
- Saginaw Type II power steering pump with baffled reservoir
- P/S adapter hardline to AN -6 adapter
- OE pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance
- Billet alternator, tensioner, and compressor pulley covers
The design offers superb engine visibility to show off your horsepower--not your accessories. The Holley designed alternator is just as innovative. This premium alternator utilizes 6-phase technology as found on the C7 Corvette. The water pump also shares its design efficiencies with that of the C7 Corvette. The compact and reliable SD7 A/C compressor and Type II P/S pump with baffled reservoir are also integrated. The water pump design incorporates an optional side or top heater ports. The top thermostat bypass and heater ports are recessed into the manifold; therefore, if you don't need them, you don't see them!
- 1960-1987 C10