Replace the old, worn out steering column in your classic 1973-1977 F-100 pick-up with a 3 or 4-speed Automatic Transmission today with this Ididit 1130750051 Black GM-Style Tilt Steering Column. Specifically designed to fit your F-100, this retrofit steering column requires no drilling, cutting, welding or deep vehicle modifications to install.
Features and Benefits:
- Black finish
- Does not required modification to your original vehicle
- 8-position tilt column
- 2-1/4” upper and lower tube diameter
- Column shift with pattern for 3 or 4 speed
- 3-7/8” GM wire plug
- Knobs, levers and mount included
- For use with Automatic transmission 3 or 4 speed
- 3/4" 36 spline lower shaft
- Dimmer/Wiper and cruise control can be added through GM style wiring
- Self-canceling turn signals
- Made in USA
- Easy to install
This steering column features a GM top shaft and a 3-7/8” wiring plug to allow for additional features like a dimmer, a wiper switch or cruise control functionality. Additionally, knobs, levers, a mount, a neutral safety switch and self-canceling turn signals are included with this 8-position tilt column.
The black color scheme will accent your interior with exceptional pop added to your dash area. The easy installation process requires a shift linkage (new or original) that will attach to the lower shift arm provided on the column.
Please Note: A stock Ford steering wheel will not bolt to the Ididit GM Style Ford column.
Tech Tip: Use an ididit installation kit to install your new steering column in place of the old.