JMS Throttle Enhancer PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire F-150 2008
JMS PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for 2008 F-150s.
Correct and improve the poor throttle response in your 2008 F-150 when this JMS PX0510F PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer is waiting for your click at CJ Pony Parts. For a vastly improved driving experience, this throttle enhancer is designed and developed to enhance the performance of your modern drive-by-wire pony.
Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically increases throttle response
- Virtually eliminates accelerator pedal lag
- Considerably improves vehicle acceleration
- Enhances low and mid-range horsepower and torque
- Helps eliminate stalling on manual applications
- Straight-forward plug-n-play installation
- Includes remote throttle control knob
- LEDs help to visually monitor the device status
- Made in the USA
This throttle enhancer installs utilizing a plug-n-play style and operates without the need for OBD-II programming. Your new aftermarket upgrade virtually eliminates accelerator pedal lag while enhancing low and mid-range horsepower and torque along with considerably improving vehicle acceleration. The included LEDs allow for real time monitoring of the device status while the remote throttle control knob allows for adjustments to the pedal on the fly.
- PedalMAX Throttle Enhancer
- Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness
- Remote Throttle Control Knob
- Installation Kit and a Set of Instructions
Installation Kit Contains:
- One (1) Red De-Sensitizing Plug
- Four (4) Zip Ties
- One (1) Mini Screw-Driver
With more than 20 years of experience, JMS is a proven leader in the automotive, performance, and racing markets producing and maintaining countless vehicles each year. When you choose JMS you choose the industry's best, and the quality, integrity, and reliability you deserve and can count on every day!
Order this JMS PX0510F PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for your 2008 F-150 today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following F-150 years: