K&N Air Intake System 63 Series AirCharger Jeep Wrangler JK 2012-2018
- Improves Throttle Response
- Enhances Engine Sound
- Quick And Easy Installation
- Washable And Reusable Filter
K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake System for all 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you’re looking for an easy way to boost power and throttle response in your 2012-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, it’s time to pick up this K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake System from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces Restrictive Factory Air Filter and Intake Housing
- Dramatically Reduces Intake Restriction and Smooths and Straightens Air Flow
- Allows Jeep’s Engine to Inhale Larger Amount of Air Compared to Stock Air Intake
- More Usable Power and Acceleration Throughout Engine’s RPM Range
- Improves Throttle Response and Engine Sound
- Includes K&N-Embossed Heat Shield Mounts into Lower Air Box to Act as Cover to Allow Cooler, Denser Air to be Directed Through Custom-Molded Intake Tube into Engine’s Throttle Body for Guaranteed Power Gains
- Chrome-Topped, Oversized, Cone-Shaped, Washable, Reusable Air Filter Can be Used for Up to 100,000 Before Servicing (Depending on Driving Conditions)
- Easy to Install: Takes About 90 Minutes or Less and Uses Existing Factory Mounting Points in Previous Air Box Space
This K&N (63-1566) 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake System replaces your restrictive factory air filter and intake housing to dramatically reduce intake restriction and smooth and straighten air flow! It will allow your JK's engine the ability to inhale a larger amount of air compared to your factory intake, and you’ll wind up with more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine’s entire RPM range while also improving throttle response and engine sound. The included K&N-embossed heat shield will mount into your lower air box to act as a cover, allowing cooler and denser air to be directed through the custom-molded intake tube into your engine’s throttle body. Plus, the included oversized, cone-shaped air filter is washable and reusable! Installation is easy and will take about 90 minutes total, and you’ll use your Jeep’s existing factory mounting points to put it on.
Please Note: This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
Order a K&N (63-1566) 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake System for your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.