K&N Air Intake System Blackhawk Induction Jeep Wrangler JK 2012-2018
- Black Powder-Coated Metal Tube
- Dryflow Synthetic Media Filter
- Increases Horsepower
- Replaces Factory Intake System
K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System for all 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If it’s time to give your 2012-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler a boost in throttle response and engine sound, then it’s time to pick up this K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Powder-Coated Metal Intake Tube with Welded K&N-Engraved Plate
- Includes Reusable Black K&N Air Filter Made of Dryflow Synthetic Media
- Provides Excellent Air Flow for More Power and Torque While Protecting Engine
- Guaranteed to Increase Horsepower
- Improves Throttle Response and Engine Sound
- Filter Lasts Up to 100,000 Miles Before Required Servicing (Depending on Driving Conditions)
- Replaces Entire Factory Air Intake System
- Easy to Install: Usually Takes 90 Minutes or Less
This K&N (71-1566) Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System features a black powder-coated metal intake tube and comes with a reusable black K&N air filter that’s made of Dryflow synthetic media. It’ll provide better air flow for more power and torque while also protecting your engine, and it’s guaranteed to increase horsepower too! Not only that, this induction air intake system will also improve throttle response and engine sound! The filter will last up to 100,000 miles before it need servicing, depending on your driving conditions. Installation is easy and won’t take any longer than about 90 minutes or so, on average.
Please Note: This Blackhawk Induction Air Intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
Order a K&N (71-1566) Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System for your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.