A new product from Master Power's Rallye Series, this new Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers is an incredible system that gives you the ability to swap your Mustang's original drum brakes to an improved, more effective set of disc brakes. This upgrade kit gives a distinct, modern look and adds a noticeable improvement in the feel and performance of your Mustang's front brake system.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit replacement kit
- Minimum of 15" wheel is required
- Use the template to verify wheel fitment
- Rotors have a 5" x 4-1/2" bolt pattern
- For use with OE disc brake spindles
These new disc brakes use a superior-quality set of 4-piston billet aluminum calipers and mounting brackets, combined with a new set of slotted and drilled rotors. These slotted and drilled rotors allow for the elimination of excess heat by whisking it away from the rotors, keeping them from becoming overheated. All of this gives your 1968 or 1969 Mustang increased braking ability and consistent performance over the Legend Series, while still allowing for the use of the stock 15" wheels.
- Two 4-Piston Billet Aluminum Calipers with a Clear Anodized Finish
- Two (2) 11" Directionally Veined and Vented Rotors with Cross-Drilled and Slotted Pattern
- Four (4) Performance Street Brake Pads
- Two (2) Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounting Brackets with Black Hard-Coat Finish
- Premium Bearings and Seals Included
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Banjo Bolts, Crush Washers and Adapters
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster with Mounting Brackets
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder with a 1" Bore
- Combination Valve kit with Mounting Bracket
- Pre-bent Hard-lines from Master Cylinder to Combination Valve
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Please Note: This Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit is meant to be a conversion kit for the FRONT brakes of your 1968-1969 Mustang with OE disc brake spindles.
Are you looking to upgrade the brakes on your Mustang? Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket brake systems for street rod, classic and muscle car markets. Master Power focuses on simple, reliable designs that are based on OEM technology, and their brake kits are carefully engineered to install easily and work correctly, giving you many great options for brakes for your classic Mustang!