Master Power Front Disc Conversion Kit 5-Lug Legend Series Chevrolet C10 1963-1970
Master Power Legend Series 5-Lug Front Disc Conversion Kit for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Chevrolet C10s.
This is a front disc brake conversion kit for your 1963-1970 C10 pickup. Has your classic Chevy truck been refusing to stop on a dime? Have you done some work to your engine and need to offset your upgrades with better performing brakes? Fulfilling your needs, this new front brake kit will have your C10 stopping like never before, with D52 OE calipers with stainless pistons paired with semi-metallic brake pads, powered by an 8 inch dual diaphragm booster with brackets and hose kit. This kit comes with everything needed to complete the installation including grade 8 hardware as well as a syringe bleeder kit to pull the air out of your lines.
Features and Benefits (P/N: DB1755P):
- Single Piston D52 OE Calipers - Silver zinc finish w/stainless steel pistons
- Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- 11 inch 5-Lug Vented Rotors
- Aftermarket Stock Height Spindles
- Wheel Bearings and Grease Seals
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Spindle Nuts & Washers
- Dust Caps
- Rubber Brake Hoses
- 8 inch Dual Diaphragm Booster with Mounting Brackets and Hose Kit
- 1-1/8 inch Bore Master Cylinder
- Combination Valve Kit with Mounting Bracket
- Hardlines from the Master Cylinder to the Combination Valve
- Syringe Bleeder Kit
Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket brake systems for street rod, classic and muscle car markets. Master Power focuses on simple, reliable designs that are based on OEM technology, and their brake kits are carefully engineered to install easily and work correctly!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning