The Maximum Motorsports Starter Box is designed for 1987-1989 Mustang owners that are getting into the suspension aspect of their build. This (SBX-1) Starter Box Kit includes everything you will need to get your Fox Body Mustang handling great on the street or on the track. The Maximum Motorsports (SBX-1) Starter Box includes a pair of Bilstein Struts, Pair of Bilstein Shocks, Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Springs, Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates, Urethane Spring Isolators and a Maximum Motorsports Urethane Pinion Snubber. The Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Springs are a progressive rate spring that is focused on street and moderate track use. The Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates will help align your Mustang back to factory specifications. Maximum Motorsports includes Urethane spring isolators and a shorter pinion snubber for increased suspension travel. The Maximum Motorsports Starter Box is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1987-1989 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine
- Increased Handling
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Approximate 1" to 1.25" Lowering Front/Rear
- Set of Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Springs
- Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
- Pair of Bilstein Struts (2)
- Pair of Bilstein Shocks (2)
- Front Urethane Spring Isolators (2)
- Rear Urethane Spring Isolators (2)
- Maximum Motorsports Urethane Pinion Snubber (1)
- Front Progressive Spring Rate is 650-750 lb/in
- Rear Progressive Spring Rate is 240-260 lb/in
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports Starter Box will also fit 1979-1986 Mustangs when using 1987-1993 V8 Spindles.
- 1987-1989 5.0L Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.