Create a unique upgrade to your 2015-2020 F-150 in both looks and performance by ordering this MBRP 3" Black Race Series Cat-Back Exhaust System. This system will give your truck more of that exceptional blacked out look without compromising the quality and performance of your exhaust.
Features and Benefits:
- Single-Sided, Dual Outlet Design
- Heavy Duty Aluminized Steel Construction
- Black Ceramic Coated Finish
- Mandrel-Bent 3" Tubing with Minimal Bend Degree Angles
- Fully Sealed, Rust Resistant Seams
- T304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Provides Maximum Exhaust Flow While Lowering Exhaust Temperatures
- Aggressive Performance Sound
- Improved Torque & Horsepower
- Dyno Tested for Durable & Reliable Performance
- Fits all Cab and Bed Configurations
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Mounting Hardware Included
This cat-back exhaust system from MBRP features a single-sided, dual-outlet design that is manufactured using heavy-duty aluminized steel. It has mandrel-bent 3" tubing with minimal bend degree angles and T304 stainless steel tips. However the true highlight of MBRP's S5260BLK cat-back exhaust is its black ceramic coated finish. The black finish creates a stealth look that has been crafted to combat any extreme heat or abrasive condition it gets exposed to. This cat-back exhaust also has fully sealed seams that are rust & corrosion resistant, so you know this assembly will hold up.
- Fits 2.7L EcoBoost, 3.5L EcoBoost and 5.0L F-150s
-Will not fit 2017-2018 Raptor models
MBRP's cat-back exhaust system is not only molded for style but is also built to perform. This cat-back assembly provides the maximum exhaust flow, getting that exhaust out fast while also reducing the overall exhaust temperatures. It will help your F-150 get that popular deep and aggressive performance sound. This performance exhaust will additionally improve your truck's torque and horsepower, making an upgrade on many different fronts.
Each aspect of MBRP's S5260BLK cat-back exhaust has been dyno tested to ensure reliable output and long-term durability. Everything will directly into place using OE hangers and all of the mounting hardware that MBRP provides. So make sure you improve your F-150's exhaust in sound, performance and looks with this Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust System today!
*When installing this cat-back exhaust, you will need to cut the front pipe to length for your F-150's particular wheel base.