When upgrading the exhaust on your 2015-2020 F-150, don't just pick up a mediocre improvement. Add on the best performance exhaust assembly that money can buy by purchasing this all-new MBRP 3" Race Series Cat-Back Exhaust System. This exhaust is molded specifically for the driver that will settle for nothing but the best, as it will look, perform and sound fantastic in all varieties of environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Single-Sided, Dual Outlet Configuration
- T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Maximizes Optimal Exhaust Flow with Cooler Temperatures
- Deep, Aggressive Performance Sound & Style
- Mandrel-Bent 3" Tubing with Minimal Bend Degree Angles
- Increased Torque & Horsepower
- Superior Durability
- Dyno Proven for Reliable Performance
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Fits all Cab and Bed Configurations
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Included Mounted Hardware
- Fits 2.7L/3.5L EcoBoost and 5.0L F-150s
- Will not fit 2017-2018 Raptor Models
This cat-back exhaust system from MBRP is a part of the Race Series and features a single-sided, dual-outlet configuration. MBRP manufactures their S5260304 exhaust system from T304 stainless steel to give you the optimal amount of durability while still looking great. It is easy to clean & maintain while also installing into place rather painlessly using OE hangers and the included mounting hardware. The fully mandrel bent 3" tubing with minimal bend degree angles of this cat-back exhaust will help your F-150 get its exhaust out faster than the rest. The exhaust exits in the front of the passenger side rear tire.
Once this cat-back exhaust is mounted into place, it will immediately maximize your truck's exhaust flow while reducing the overall exhaust temperature. This will help your F-150 get better gas mileage, last longer and perform better, including a boost in torque and horsepower. MBRP's S5260304 cat-back exhaust system will also give you that deep, aggressive sound out of your exhaust that most F-150 owners & enthusiasts desire. So make sure to treat your truck and yourself by getting this cat-back assembly that is truly the cream of the crop!
Please Note: When installing this cat-back exhaust, you will need to cut the front pipe to length for your F-150's particular wheel base.