Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit Black/ Wrinkle F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L 2011-2014
- 10% greater flow than stock
- 50°F (28°C) reduction in AIT
- 88% increase in core size
- 1/4" NPT drain plug
Mishimoto Black/ Wrinkle Performance Intercooler Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 F-150s with EcoBoost 3.5L engines.
Cooler air is denser. When cooler air reaches your engine, the result is increased power and efficiency. Enter Mishimoto: who provides your EcoBoost 3.5L F-150 with this Performance Intercooler Kit, increasing core volume by 66% over the stock part, for reduced air temperatures and more performance!
Features and Benefits:
- 66% increase in internal core volume and 40% increase in external fin surface area
- Air diversion plates direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- 2.5" aluminum hot–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- 3"–3.5" aluminum cold–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology for resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- 41% and 34% increase in internal volume for hot and cold–side pipes, respectively
- CNC quick-disconnect for maximum durability, perfect fitment, and ease of installation
Cool down those charge air temperatures with the Mishimoto direct-fit performance intercooler and pipe kit for the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. The small, factory intercooler sits in the bottom part of a spacious and unconventionally shaped cavity behind the front bumper, which means there’s a lot of wasted space there that could be used for cooling improvements.
That’s why the Mishimoto intercooler has been cleverly engineered with a unique angled design to take full advantage of the space for maximum performance. This intercooler boasts an 88% increase in core size, 66% increase in internal core volume, and 40% increase in external fin surface area.
The Mishimoto intercooler lowers intake temperatures by 50°F (28°C) compared to the factory part. But of course, no intercooler is complete without a set of pipes to complement it. This kit also includes Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 EcoBoost Intercooler Pipes which are an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance.
Accompanied by silicone couplers with DuraCore technology, Mishimoto’s F–150 EcoBoost intercooler piping is engineered to eliminate restrictive bends while improving durability and airflow. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil.
These pipes alone have been dyno proven to provide your truck with up to 15 more horsepower and 21 Ft/lbs more torque.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-759-6)