Mustang Brake Hoses 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 100 results
- Brake Hose Rear 1967-1969$25.17 Regular Price $31.46
- Brake Hose Rear Single Exhaust 160/200/260/289 1965-1966$24.26 Regular Price $26.96
- Brake Hose Rear Mustang GT/ Hi-Po/ GT350 Dual Exhaust 1965-1966$34.53 Regular Price $43.16
- CJ Classics Brake Hose Retaining Clip Set Mustang 1965-1973$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Front Brake Hose Drum Brakes 1967-1970$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Disc Brake Hose 3/8" Front Mustang With Disc Brakes 1965-1966$16.07 Regular Price $17.86
- Front Brake Hose Driver Side Disc 1968-1970$24.54 Regular Price $35.06
- Brake Hose Bracket Rear Mustang With Dual Exhaust 1965-1966$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Front Brake Hose Passenger Side Disc 1968-1970$21.69 Regular Price $30.99
- Brake Hose Rear All 1970$36.69 Regular Price $43.16
- Brake Hose Retaining Clip Mustang 1965-1973$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Disc/Drum Brake Speed Bleeders (1/4 X 28 Thread - 1" Long) Pair 1965-1993$11.39 Regular Price $11.99
- Brake Hose Rear All 1971-1973$36.69 Regular Price $43.16
- Front Disc Brake Hose 7/16" 1967$17.45 Regular Price $17.99
- Brake Hose Kit Braided Stainless Steel Disc 1965-1966$62.99 Regular Price $69.99
- Front And Rear Brake Hose Kit Stainless Steel Braided GT/Performance Pack EcoBoost 2015-2020$218.49 Regular Price $229.99
Showing 1-20 of 100 results
When it comes to your Mustang brakes, communication is key. The Ford Mustang braking system is unique, in that it features various parts scattered across the interior, the engine compartment, and the wheels.
Though all of these different Mustang brake parts are separate, all of these components need to collaborate in order to slow your vehicle down, and eventually bring it to a complete stop. You may ask, with all of these different Mustang brake parts scattered throughout the car, how do they communicate with one another? Well, that is where the Mustang brake hoses come into play!
Ford Mustang brake hoses are responsible for pumping brake fluid from the Mustang brake master cylinder to the caliper. In order for a Mustang to come to a complete stop, the caliper piston will need to expand, which is made possible from the fluid received from the Mustang brake hoses.
Also known as Mustang brake lines, Mustang brake hoses attach the caliper to the wheel cylinder in the front of the car. Your rear Mustang brake hoses are responsible for linking the rear axle lines to the intermediate brake line. The only difference between Mustang brake hoses and Ford Mustang brake lines is that the hoses are strictly made out of rubber, while the Ford Mustang brake lines are occasionally constructed from stainless steel.
Though most Mustang braking parts stationary, the rubber material allows the Mustang brake hoses to be mobile and to constantly change its position. By design, Ford Mustang brake hoses and some Mustang brake lines are flexible in order to accommodate the vehicle’s suspension system, and the unpredictable conditions that the wheels encounter while out on the road. The flexible material provides the wheels with the freedom necessary to move relative to the body of your muscle car.
Throughout their lifespan, the Mustang brake hoses and Mustang brake lines will be subject to constant pressure as a result of heavy braking and turning. In the midst of all the rapid changes in speed, your factory Mustang brake hoses could spring a leak, which will adversely affect the pressure your entire braking system. Because many factory Mustang brake hoses and Mustang brake lines are made out of rubber, there is always a chance that they will become compromised or tear. If your Ford Mustang brake hoses have become damaged in any way, it would be wise to replace them as soon as possible.
Great Deals on Mustang Brake Hoses at CJ Pony Parts
When you are changing out your Mustang brake pads, you may notice that your Mustang brake hoses have become dry or rotted. In order to achieve the best performance possible from your car’s braking system, it is important for you to be equipped with the finest Mustang brake lines possible.
Luckily for you, CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of brake hoses for Mustangs of all generations! CJ’s features Ford Mustang brake hoses for the front brakes and rear brakes, as well as complete Mustang brake hose kits. Be sure to make note of your pony car’s particular year and model before you purchase any Mustang brake lines from CJ Pony Parts.
Whether you are looking for Mustang brake hoses for your drum or disc braking system, CJ’s has you covered. The Mustang brake hoses from CJ Pony Parts are constructed from high-end rubber or stainless steel, depending on the model. Many of the direct-fit replacement Mustang brake hoses come with all of the mounting hardware required, so you will be able to seamlessly install your new equipment.
If you are upgrading to disc brakes, you can save both time and effort by purchasing any one of CJ’s Mustang brake hose kits. CJ Pony Parts offers a diverse array of Ford Mustang brake hose kits that feature brand new brake hoses for either your front brakes, or the front and rear brakes together. If you have upgraded your front or rear brakes, it is important for you to make sure that your Mustang brake lines can handle your increased performance demands. With any one of CJ’s Mustang brake hose kits, you will be able to enjoy many noticeable changes to your braking system in no time!
Once you have secured the correct Ford Mustang brake hoses from CJ Pony Parts, you will be ready to tackle the rest of your braking system. While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s selection of Mustang brake rotors, shoes and more!