Are you looking for a durable brake hose for your 1965-1966 single exhaust Mustang? If so, you're in luck! This Rear Brake Hose is a great choice for those who need a strong and dependable rear brake hose that will perform to the same standards required by OE manufacturers!
Brake Hose Features & Benefits:
- Performs to Identical Standards Required by OE Manufacturers for Optimal Service Life and Protection
- Premium Alloy Steel Fittings for an Excellent Hydraulic Seal
- Double-Crimped Fittings for Longer Hose Life and Durability
- Connects the Rear Axle Lines to the Intermediate Brake Line
- Only Works with a Single Exhaust System
- Fits 160, 200, 260 and 289 Engines
This BH-36529 Rear Brake Hose features premium alloy steel fittings that will ensure an excellent hydraulic seal and double-crimped fittings for a longer hose life and even more durability! This hose connects your Mustang's rear axle lines to its intermediate brake line, and it's meant for 1965-1966 Mustangs with a single exhaust system.
*Will fit 160/200/260/289 engines.
If you're having brake problems in your Mustang, and the brakes themselves look good, perhaps your Mustang's brake hoses and lines are at fault. If these parts need replaced, order new parts and get this important part of your Mustang working again!
Order a BH-36529 Rear Brake Hose for your 1965-1966 Single Exhaust Mustang with a 160, 200, 260 or 289 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!