Mustang Center Links 1964-1970
Mustang Center Links 1964-1970
- Steering Center Link Manual Steering V8 1965-1966$48.27 Regular Price $67.99
- Steering Center Link Manual Steering 1967-1969$56.79 Regular Price $79.99
- Steering Center Link 6-Cylinder Manual Steering 1965-1966$55.99 Regular Price $69.99
- Ball Stud Grease Seal Manual Steering 1965-1970$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- ACP Steering Center Link V8 Power Steering 1965-1966$89.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Proforged Center Link Manual Steering V8 1965-1966$90.24 Regular Price $94.99
- Proforged Center Link Manual Steering 1967-1969$90.24 Regular Price $94.99
- Steering Center Link Boss 1969/Manual Steering 1970$170.99 Regular Price $179.99
- Flaming River Power Steering Control Valve With Center Link V8 1965-1966$711.54 Regular Price $757.99
You may not realize it at the time, but when you’re in the process of turning your car to the right or the left, there is a lot of action happening within your Ford Mustang’s vehicle suspension. The pitman arm, the idler arm, the tire rod links, and other steering links require a sturdy Mustang center link, in order for the wheels to work together in unison. The Mustang center link is a steel bar that both pushes and pulls each Mustang tie rod in the desired direction that you would like your car to turn in. The Ford Mustang center links are attached at one end to the steering gear arm and to the tire rod ends at the other, which allows each steering mechanism to do its job.
Over time, you may notice that steering your classic Mustang has become more difficult than it used to be. Thanks to all the years of pressure built up, excessive vibrating or wobbling might occur, and hinder your vehicle’s ability to turn smoothly. If you feel that you are not in complete control of your Ford Mustang when steering in either direction, it is best to check on the status of your Ford Mustang center link.
Throughout the years, Ford and the automotive industry as a whole have made major strides in the world of power steering. However, you might not be able to experience these exciting advancements if you are still operating with an original factory Mustang center link. In order to enjoy all of the perks of your classic Ford Mustang, it is essential to closely monitor its interior parts, and a new Mustang center link will allow your pony car to remain in top shape.
Steer Over to CJ’s For Premium Mustang Center Links
A new Ford Mustang center link could make a world of difference in taking full control of your Mustang’s steering capabilities. Whether you are in the market for manual or power steering Mustang center links, CJ Pony Parts is the place to shop! In the early model Mustangs, power steering was viewed as a luxury item, but over time, has become an effective tool in reducing the effort on the part of the driver. Thanks to the fine folks at Flaming River, CJ’s offers several different power steering Ford Mustang center links to help enhance the turning experience of your older generation muscle cars. In addition to offering premium Mustang center links, CJ’s also features ball stud grease seal for manual steering, as well as well as a state-of-the-art power steering control valve.
Turning your wheels should never be a detriment to your car, and CJ Pony Parts is striving to make steering your Ford Mustang a positive experience. While you are thinking about upgrading your Mustang center links, feel free to peruse CJ’s selection of Mustang control valves, power steering pumps, steering columns, and more!