Your 1967-1969 Mustang’s center link (also known as a drag link) is an important part of your steering system. It helps tie various steering components together so your wheels can turn. So if you’re in need of a new one, be sure to pick up this Center Link that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1967-1969 Mustangs with Manual Steering
- Ties Various Steering Components Together to Allow Wheels to Turn
- Heavy-Duty Ball-and-Socket Design
- Improves Steering Feel, Handling and Safety and Helps with Alignment
- Helps Eliminate Rapid Tire Wear
- Built Using Some of the Toughest Steel on the Planet
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Studs Enclosed in Forged SAE1045 Housings
- Heat-Treated for Strength and Durability
- Every Fit Surface is CNC-Machined for Precision Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially Designed CR-Rubber Boots for Ultimate Durability
- Includes Castle Nut and Cotter Pin for Installation
This Center Link (106-10102) fits all 1967-1969 Mustangs with manual steering. It features a heavy-duty ball-and-socket design and improves steering feeling, handling and safety while also helping with alignment and eliminating rapid tire wear. This center link is made of some of the toughest steel on the planet, and it’s CNC-machined for a precise fit and finish! This drag link includes a castle nut and cotter pin for installation.