Tie Rod End Inner 1967-1969
- Fits Driver Or Passenger Side
- Directly Replaces Original
- Black Finish Resists Corrosion
- Constructed Of Quality Steel
Inner Tie Rod End for 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mustangs.
If you have excessive play in your 1967-1969 Mustang's steering, your tie rod end and ball joint could be worn out. Replace your inner tie rod end with this reproduction piece from CJ Pony Parts and improve your steering. Using this new Inner Tie Rod End will give your restoration a more definitive final classic presentation with optimal performance.
Inner Tie Rod End Features and Benefits:
- Individually sold classic reproduction
- Fitting either driver or passenger side
- Directly replaces factory original
- Coated black finish resists corrosion
- Constructed from high-quality steel
- Created from long lasting materials
This OEM-style, direct-fit replacement tie rod end is fabricated from high-quality steel and coated with a black finish that resists corrosion. This rod end is universal for both the driver and passenger side, so pick up two and replace both for a dramatic improvement in your classic coupe, convertible or fastback Mustang's suspension.
Please Note: This inner tie rod end will absolutely not fit a Boss 302/402 Mustang.
Whether you’re looking for an exterior mirror, wheels and tires, headlights and taillights or a set of interior upholstery, CJ’s has what you need to complete your classic Mustang restoration with ease! CJ Pony Parts has all the parts you need to bring your early model Mustang build back to life--browse our huge selection of restoration parts for your pony today!
Order a Driver Side or Passenger Side Inner Tie Rod End for your 1967, 1968 or 1969 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!