Mustang Oil Caps & Covers 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 71 results
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Chrome With Ford Racing Logo$12.34 Regular Price $12.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Twist On Chrome With Ford Racing Logo$11.69 Regular Price $12.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Chrome With Ford Mustang Logo$11.69 Regular Price $12.99
- Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Push-On Style Mustang 1965-1966$16.55 Regular Price $17.06
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Black Crinkle With Ford Racing Logo$20.89 Regular Price $21.99
- Scott Drake Oil Cap Chrome Push-On Style Mustang 1965-1966$16.61 Regular Price $18.45
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Black Crinkle With Ford Mustang Logo$13.29 Regular Price $13.99
- Ford Performance Oil Breather Cap Push-In Open Element Chrome With Ford Racing Logo$20.89 Regular Price $21.99
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Screw-In Chrome With Ford Logo EFI Engine 1986-2000$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
- Scott Drake Oil Cap Black Twist-On Style With PCV Elbow Mustang 1968-1971$28.18 Regular Price $29.66
- Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Black Crinkle With Ford Racing Logo$13.29 Regular Price $13.99
- Scott Drake Oil Cap With PCV Autolite Black Mustang 1970-1973$28.18 Regular Price $29.66
- Scott Drake Oil Cap Chrome Closed Emissions With Elbow And Autolite Logo Mustang 1968-1971$37.58 Regular Price $39.56
Showing 1-20 of 71 results
Oil Caps & Covers
Just because your Mustang engine compartment is not on display for the general public, that does not mean that it doesn’t warrant a decorative touch! In addition to keeping your engine bay clean, you could always use an added ‘wow’ factor every time that you pop open the hood of your Ford Mustang. Mustang oil caps and Ford Mustang cap covers prevent any fluid spills or leaks, while assisting in decorating a part of the car that is not always the most attractive to look at. Your Mustang requires routine oil changes throughout the year in order to properly function, and it is easy to take for granted the work that the Ford Mustang oil cap does in holding everything in place.
While many Mustang oil caps are stylish by themselves, colored Mustang cap covers can help put any engine compartment over the top. Mustang cap overs provide your Mustang oil cap with extra ventilation, which leads to better overall performance. Adding Ford Mustang cap covers to your classic or Fox Body Mustang is the perfect way to personalize your potentially-rusted out engine bay. If your existing Ford Mustang engine cap covers have lost their once-brilliant finish or if your Mustang oil cap is not as secure as they used to be, it is probably time to replace them.
Without a sturdy and reliable Mustang oil cap, your oil would spray everywhere while the car is in motion, which would not only damage the Mustang engine components’ exterior, but could result in a fire as well. Mustang oil caps & cap covers prevent your car from suffering a loss in oil, while protecting your engine parts, such as the Mustang spark plugs from any oil-spill related damage.
Because you are regularly undoing and then subsequently reattaching your Mustang oil caps every couple of months, the material can wear thin, and the caps themselves will eventually run their course. Replacing your dull and outdated Mustang oil caps & cap covers with aftermarket upgrades will not only look better, but will keep your engine bay secure for years to come!
Find the Best Oil Caps & Covers With Help From CJ Pony Parts
Though Mustang oil caps & covers are some of the smallest Ford Mustang engine parts on the market, they are essential in protecting the larger components and systems from oil spills. CJ Pony Parts has you covered with a wide selection of Mustang oil caps & covers to help you dress up your engine bay your own way!
CJ’s offers a diverse array of Ford Mustang oil caps that can accommodate pony cars of all generations. These Mustang oil caps, which come from a plethora of well-respected vendors, are available in either a brilliant chrome or black finish. The cap covers come in a variety of different sizes and shapes, and many of them contain either the brand name, or ‘oil’ engraved on them. CJ’s offers Mustang oil caps in either the push-on or screw-on styles. Regardless of which style that you choose for your car, you can be assured that your new equipment is easily installed over your factory Mustang oil cap. Each Mustang oil cap comes with a different measurement, and it is important to ensure that your new parts directly coincide with your existing equipment.
If you are looking to give your engine compartment a simple, yet exquisite decorative touch, look no further than CJ’s array of Ford Mustang oil cap covers. CJ’s offers a beautiful cap cover kit that will make your engine bay shine. CJ Pony Parts’ complete cap cover kit includes covers for your oil system, brakes, radiators, and wind washer fluid caps. The Ford Mustang engine cap covers are easily to install, and within minutes, you can transform your run-of-the-mill engine compartment into a shining reflection of what an under-hood area should look like!
Now that you have the proper Mustang oil caps & covers to make your engine compartment look good, it is time to ensure that the rest of your Mustang engine is up to par. While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s selection of Mustang cold air intakes, engine gaskets, motor mounts, and more!