Ford Performance Oil Cap Push-In Black Crinkle With Ford Racing Logo
- Push In Design
- Open Element Filter
- Officially Ford Licensed
- Black Finish
Black Crinkle Push-In Oil Cap with a Ford Racing Logo.
This Ford Performance (302-234) Black Crinkle Push-In Oil Cap is embossed with the Ford Racing Logo. It will nicely complement black crinkle air cleaners or valve covers!
Features and Benefits:
- Officially Licensed by Ford
- Made of Premium-Quality Steel with Black Crinkle Finish with Embossed Ford Racing Logo
- Perfect Complement for Air Cleaner and Valve Covers
- Push-In Style with Nipple Sized for 1-1/4" Hole
- Race-Oriented Appearance with Open-Style Element
- Cotton Gauze Wrapped with Mesh Wire Filter to Allow Crankcase Pressure to Escape to Atmosphere
This Push-In Oil Cap is made of steel, and officially licensed by Ford. This oil cap has a race-oriented appearance with an open-style element, as well as a nipple sized for a 1-1/4" hole. It will allow crankcase pressures to escape your engine.
Please Note: This oil cap is NOT legal for use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: