Ford Performance Oil Breather Cap Push-In Open Element Chrome With Ford Racing Logo
- Push In Design
- Quality Construction
- Race-Oriented Appearance
- Chrome-Plated Finish
Ford Performance Chrome Push-In Oil Breather Cap with Open Element and Ford Racing Logo.
Top off your valve covers with a Chrome Ford Racing (302-236) Push-In Oil Breather Cap with Open Element. This oil breather cap is a great match for other chrome engine parts. An embossed Ford Racing logo tops this breather cap.
Features and Benefits:
- Vents crankcase pressure to the atmosphere
- Chrome top with embossed Ford Racing logo
- Open style filter element
- Push-in style with 1-1/4" diameter nipple
The breather cap is constructed with a push-in style nipple sized for a 1-1/4" hole. The open style filter element allows crankcase pressure to escape.
Please Note: Not legal for use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: