Mustang Sway Bar Bushings & End Links
Keep Your Mustang’s Sway Bar in Motion with Sway Bar Bushings and End Links
Showing 1-20 of 81
- Prothane Sway Bar Bushing Kit Polyurethane 11/16" 1965-1973$25.27 MSRP $31.99
- Steeda Sway Bar End Link Adjustable Front Pair 2005-2014$164.85 MSRP $169.95
- AMK Products Front Sway Bar End Link Kit Original Style 1965-1967$40.91 MSRP $43.99
- Ford Front Sway Bar Bushing Rubber 26.5mm 1979-2004$22.94 MSRP $25.49
- Prothane Sway Bar Bushing Kit Polyurethane 5/8" 1965-1973$20.53 MSRP $25.99
- Prothane Polyurethane Front Sway Bar End Link Kit 1967-1973$23.23 MSRP $31.99
- Prothane Front Sway Bar End Link Polyurethane Kit 1965-1966$23.27 MSRP $26.49
- Sway Bar Bushing Kit Polyurethane 15/16" 1965-1973$29.05 MSRP $33.28
- Prothane Sway Bar Bushing Kit Rear 20mm V6/GT 2005-2010$30.41 MSRP $49.98
Sway Bar Bushings & End Links
Sway bar end links and bushings connect your Mustang's sway bar to the suspension. Because these components see the most wear and tear, they need to be replaced every so often. This is especially true if you’ve been driving your Mustang aggressively.
As sway bar bushings break down, you may hear creaking and popping. You may also notice that your Mustang’s handling is worse. If not replaced soon, a damaged sway bar bushing or end link can cause major suspension damage.
Replacing your Mustang’s sway bar connections is easy and affordable. It can also be a great time to upgrade your sway bar’s vulnerable points.
Durable polyurethane bushings are much harder than stock rubber bushings. Polyurethane isn't affected by oil, road salt, and other common sources of deterioration. This means they’ll retain their firmness and last longer.
Aftermarket sway bar brackets are also more durable than their stock counterparts. Usually made of billet aluminum or high-quality steel, these mounts are adjustable and attractive. Options from Steeda, BMR, and Prothane are all available.