Mustang Tire Pressure Sensor Components 2007-2020
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style V6 2015-2017/ EcoBoost/GT 2015-2020$31.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Programming Tool 2007-2020$37.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style 2010-2014$29.74 Regular Price $34.99
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style Set 2010-2014$114.74 Regular Price $134.99
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style V6 2015-2017 / EcoBoost/GT 2015-2020$34.19 Regular Price $37.99
- Ford Performance TPMS Sensor And Activation Tool Kit V6/EcoBoost/GT 2015-2020$159.07 Regular Price $163.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style Set Of Four V6 2015-2017 / EcoBoost/GT 2015-2020$104.99 Regular Price $149.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Black 2010-2014$71.24 Regular Price $74.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style Shelby GT350/GT350R 2015-2020$71.24 Regular Price $74.99
- Ford Performance Tire Pressure Monitor System And Activation Tool Kit 2010-2014$235.59 Regular Price $247.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Style Set Shelby GT350/GT350R 2015-2020$275.49 Regular Price $289.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Black Set 2010-2014$275.49 Regular Price $289.99
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Set Valve Stem Type Mustang 2007-2009$114.74 Regular Price $134.99
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Type Mustang 2007-2009$29.74 Regular Price $34.99
- Ford Performance TPMS Sensor And Activation Tool Kit Black 2015-2020$296.99 Regular Price $329.99
- Ford Tire Pressure Band 2007-2009From $46.39
Tire Pressure Sensor Components
Whether it occurs over time or instantly as a result of running over road debris while driving, sooner or later, your Mustang tires are going to lose pressure. While you were always able to check on the condition of your tires before you stepped into your Ford Mustang and revved up the engine, for many years, it was impossible to monitor your tires’ status while out on the road.
Thankfully, in the mid-2000s, the Ford Motor Company answered the bell, with the introduction of Mustang tire pressure sensor components. Ford Mustang tire sensor components provide real-time updates on the condition of your tires, and takes into account the rapid changes that can occur when you are out on the road. From 2007-2014, the Mustang TPMS left an orange exclamation point on your dash every time that you had low tire pressure. Starting in 2015 and through the present day, your trusty Mustang tire pressure sensor components displayed an actual air pressure image that was built right into the gauges.
Replacing your Mustang wheels is always a popular modification that muscle car owners like to make in an effort to personalize their vehicles. From 20" Mustang wheels, to concave wheels, and the newly-popular black Mustang wheels, there are plenty of unique rims available that can help your car stand out from the pack.
However, if you do decide to replace your current wheels with aftermarket rims, you might be required to replace your Mustang tire pressure sensor components. The latest TPMS technology on your dash will not work with certain wheels, so it is important to ensure that your Mustang tire pressure sensor components align with the new tires that you have chosen for your car.
Failure to monitor the condition of your Mustang TPMS could cause irreparable damage to your tires, or worse, leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere if you’re not careful. By taking advantage of all of the Ford Mustang tire pressure sensor components that are available today, you will never have to worry about not knowing when it is time to put air into your tires!
Find The Best Mustang Tire Pressure Sensor Components at CJ Pony Parts
Modern technology is a beautiful thing, but if the right equipment does not line up, you might miss out on the latest Mustang tire pressure sensor components that are available for your car. If you decide to purchase new wheels or tires from CJ Pony Parts, we will get you set up with the correct Mustang TPMS sensors for your car as well. The Ford Mustang TPMS sensors from 2007-2009 differ from those that were made from 2010-2014.
If you decide to make a switch, you are going to need a Mustang TPMS senor tool to train your new your new wheels. In order to reprogram your Mustang tire pressure sensor component on the new tires, you first need to enter “training mode” on your dash. Once you are in training mode, you can use your new Mustang TPMS tool to walk around and individually point the remote at all four wheels individually in order to get them to respond. This simple process can help ease the Mustang TPMS transition to your new wheels, and you are ready to hit the open road!
In addition to a diverse selection of Mustang wheels and tires, CJ’s features a number of different Mustang tire pressure sensors to accommodate vehicles from 2007-through the present day. If your existing Mustang TMPS sensor is broken or overused, CJ’s features a number of different models to best suit your car that you can choose from. These Mustang tire pressure components are installed in the valve sterns of your wheels, and can be trained to monitor your TPMS.
Keep in mind that four of these Ford Mustang tire pressure sensors are required per car, and it is important to see which specific years that the sensors are compatible with. If you are looking for the entire package, the fine folks at Ford Performance supply a complete tire pressure monitor system and activation tool kit. The set contains four Mustang tire pressure sensors along with the activation tool required.
Now that you are able to know when your tires need more air, it is time to give them some further attention. In addition to premium Mustang tire pressure sensor components, take a look at CJ’s selection of Mustang wheel center caps, wheel covers, and wheel spacers.