Blend the Valve Stem Style Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor in with your 2007-2009 Mustang's wheels with a direct replacement fitment that matches your stock look. This TPMS is compatible with the Ford tire pressure monitor programmer to easily get your LHD valve stem style tire pressure monitor onto your S197 faster.
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Metal-Style Valve Stem Body with Hex Head Metal Cap
- Ford Programmer Compatible
This direct replacement tire pressure sensor features a metal-style valve stem body with a hex head metal cap to blend in with your wheel for a stock look. This tire pressure sensor can be programmed using the Ford tire pressure monitor programmer (TBANDP), which will be required in order to properly install this sensor onto your Mustang.
- 2007-2009 Mustang
- LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec
*NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) models or vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
- Sold individually. See TBANDS19K for a complete set.
- Does not require Tire Pressure Band; these replace the valve stem.
- Valve Stems are not designed for speeds over 155 mph.
- May not work on Mustangs produced by Ford for export outside of the US. Some may require a sensor with a different frequency
CJ Pony Parts offers a large variety of wheel and tire options for your 2007-2009 Mustang. If your new wheels and tires aren’t installed with these tire pressure sensors, it will set a warning light off on your dashboard. In order to avoid that, make sure you pick up these direct replacement tire pressure sensors for both safety and functionality.