Is your 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang running roughly? If so, it could be a problem with the ignition system. One of the easiest ways to tune up this system is with this Set of Eight (8) NGK Spark Plugs V-Power Spark Plugs (4177) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Center Electrode Core Material: Copper Core
- Center Electrode Tip Material: Nickel w/ V-groove
- Electrical Terminal Type: Non-Removable Nut
- Ground Configuration: Standard
- Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel Core
- Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
- Ground Electrode Tip Design: Standard
- Hex Size: 5/8 in
- Insulator Height: 53.00 mm
- Manufacturer Heat Range: 6
- Pre-Gap Size: .040 in
- Reach: .708 in
- Resistance: 5000 Ohms
- Resistor Type: Yes
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Thread Diameter: 14.00 mm
Replacing your stock spark plugs is a great step for any tune-up! These spark plugs are guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy, and smooth acceleration. This set of eight NGK V-Power spark plugs is a direct replacement for the original plugs that came in your 2003-2004 Cobra and are one heat range colder for 1996-2004 GT Mustangs and 1996-2001 Cobras, making this a great upgraded for supercharged applications. NGK V-Power spark plugs (4177) offer reliable performance and improved ignitability over standard nickel plugs. They will connect to the ignition coil, generating the high voltage needed to spark the fuel and create combustion. Your order will include eight (8) spark plugs.
Tech Tip: Being one heat range colder, these NGK spark plugs are a great upgrade for a 1996-2004 4.6L 2V Mustang GT or a 1996-2001 4.6L 4V Cobra with the addition of a supercharger or nitrous system.
- 2003-2004 Cobra Mustang