Get your vintage 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 an upgraded heating, air conditioning and defrost system by ordering this Old Air Products (CAP-7213-F) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with an Electronic Slide Control from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s Originally Equipped with Factory Air Conditioning
- Mounts to Firewall with Custom Metal Block-Off Plates
- Includes Electronic Slide Control that Fits Neatly into Factory Dash Opening and Operates Electric Servo Motors for Infinitely Variable Control of Defrost and Heater Valve Functions
- Includes Flexible Plastic Duct Hose and Adapters for Factory AC Dash Louvers
- Includes New ABS Plastic Glove Box
- SuperKool Aluminum Condenser Assembly Includes Receiver/Drier, Custom Aluminum Tubes and Mounting Brackets
- Made in the USA
This Old Air Products (CAP-7213-F) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with an Electronic Slide Control is proudly made in the USA! It comes with an electronic slide control that fits neatly into your factory dash opening. You’ll also get a new ABS plastic glove box and more with your order!
This Kit Includes:
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Electronic Slide Control
- Mounting Brackets/Block-Off Plates
- Duct Hose Adapters for Factory Louvers
- ABS Plastic Glove Box
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose Kit
- SuperKool Aluminum Condenser
- Binary Pressure Safety Switch
*How to measure a Chevy water pump to determine which bracket is needed to mount the compressor: Measure from the pulley mounting flange to the front of the engine where the water pump is bolted to the block. (Short water pump: 5-5/8”. Long water pump: 7”)
Please Note: |
- Typically a short water pump was used on Chevrolet Small block V8 engines in trucks up to 1972.
- This part is non-returnable.