If it’s time to upgrade the air conditioning, heating and defrost in your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, then it’s time to order this Old Air Products (CAP-7203-F) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with Integrated Louvers and AC Control from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10s Originally Equipped with Factory Air Conditioning
- Mounts to Firewall with Custom Metal Block-Off Plates
- Includes Integrated Switching Package that Uses Original Factory AC Controls to Operate AC, Heat and Defrost Functions
- Includes Flexible Plastic Duct Hose and Adapters for Factory AC Dash Louvers
- Includes New ABS Plastic Glove Box
- SuperKool Aluminum Condenser Assembly Includes Receiver/Drier, Custom Aluminum Tubes and Mounting Brackets
- Made in the USA
This Old Air Products (CAP-7203-F) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with Integrated Louvers and AC Control works on 1967-1972 C10s that were originally equipped with factory air conditioning. It’s proudly made in the USA and includes an integrated switching package that uses your factory AC controls to operate the AC, heat and defrost functions.
This Kit Includes:
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Switching Package for Factory AC Control
- Mounting Brackets/Block-Off Plates
- Duct Hose Adapters for Factory Louvers
- ABS Plastic Glove Box
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose Kit
- SuperKool Aluminum Condenser
- Binary Pressure Safety Switch
*How to measure a Chevy water pump to determine which bracket is needed to mount the compressor: Measure from the pulley mounting flange to the front of the engine where the water pump is bolted to the block. (Short water pump: 5-5/8”. Long water pump: 7”)
- Typically a short water pump was used on Chevrolet Small block V8 engines in trucks up to 1972.
- This part is non-returnable.