Your 1965-1966 Ford Mustang V8 has endured many different types of weather. Now that you are its owner, have you made sure its interior can keep its passengers cool or warm the way it did back in the good old days? If not, it is time to consider investing in the Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1165M-289) for all 1965-1966 Ford Mustangs with a V8 Engine from CJ Pony Parts!
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Package
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (actual bracket and/or pulley may vary from photo) (Mustang 289 only)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with Drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- 3 Groove Crankshaft Pulley
This Old Air Products Heat and Defrost System (CAP-1165M-289) utilizes an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets to provide its passengers with the driest cooling experience possible for those moist summer days. The system mounts to the firewall/dashboard where the factory heater box would normally sit. Air and heat fittings pass right through the original blower opening and are sealed with a sturdy rubber grommet.
The system (CAP-1165M-289) becomes electronically operated by integrating with the original lever style heater control on the dashboard. The center louver quickly attaches to the lower edge of the dashboard, while custom corner louvers allow for the highest output of air. This system also includes a Sanden style compressor and bracket which mount on the driver side of the original 260/289 V8 engine.
- This system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This system is for use in vehicles equipped with an alternator.
- Please Note: This part is non-returnable.
- 1965-1966 Mustang with a V8 Engine