A quality heating and cooling system for your 1956 F-100 with a Driver Side Compressor is hard to come by, and even harder to find hardware for. Skip the dead-end searches and invest in the Old Air Products Hurricane Electronic Operated Complete System from CJ Pony Parts! Installation is simple with the included custom block-off plate mounting to the firewall with the original heater holes. Built with the factory specifications, the heater and A/C hoses pass through the firewall and into the engine compartment with ease.
Complete System Includes:
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Firewall mounting plates
- Electric operated Rotary Fan and Thermostat Switches
- Cables for Heat & Defrost Functions
- Wire Harness
- Under Dash Switching Pod & Louvers
- Duct Hose
- Bypass Heater Valve (Cable Operated)
- Expansion Valve
- Custom Condenser Assembly (for Driver Side Mounted Compressor)
- Pressure Safety Switch
- Compressor Mounting Bracket (Some engine applications may require an additional charge)
- A/C Hose Kit
- Misc. Hardware
The louvers and switching pod feature a clean mount to the bottom edge of the dash for quick accessibility. The fan speed, A/C thermometer, heat and defrost functions are operated electronically with rotary switching keeping your system working at peak condition long into the future. Mounting brackets, pre-formed aluminum lines and a receiver/drier are all included in the custom condenser assembly with the lines slipping through the core support perfectly. To maintain the classic style, the included compressor has a plain finish. Depending on your rig’s engine, the A/C hose kit supplied will either be crimped or universal.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple Installation
- Custom Condenser Assembly
- Complete System
- Crimped or Universal A/C Hose Kit
- Made in the USA
Please Note: The compressor will mount on the driver side of the engine.