A fully restored original heating and cooling system for your 1967-1972 F-100 is a rare find and doesn’t work nearly as well as the modern-day upgrades. Order the Hurricane Electronic Operated Complete System from Old Air Products for the perfect blend of modern construction and technology, with restoration-grade accuracy.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple Installation
- Custom Condenser Assembly
- Complete System
- Crimped or Universal A/C Hose Kit
- Made in the USA
The louvers and switching pod feature a clean mount to the bottom edge of the dash for quick accessibility. Both the fan speed and A/C thermometer are operated electronically with rotary switching keeping your system working at peak condition long into the future.
Mounting brackets, pre-formed aluminum lines and a receiver/drier are all included in the custom condenser assembly with the lines slipping through the core support perfectly. In an effort to maintain the classic style the included compressor has a plain finish. Depending on your rig’s engine, the A/C hose kit supplied will either be crimped or universal.
This Kit Includes:
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Firewall mounting plates
- Electric operated Rotary Fan and Thermostat Switches
- Cables for Heat & Defrost Functions
- Wire Harness
- Under Dash Switching Pod & Louvers
- Duct Hose
- Bypass Heater Valve (Cable Operated)
- Expansion Valve
- Custom Condenser Assembly (for Driver Side Mounted Compressor)
- Pressure Safety Switch
- Compressor Mounting Bracket (Some engine applications may require an additional charge)
- A/C Hose Kit
- Misc. Hardware
- The compressor will mount on the driver side of the engine.
- This product is non-returnable