If you've noticed issues when it comes to steering in your 2003-2004 Mach 1 or Cobra Mustang, odds are you have a worn or leaky power steering hose. This direct-fit 57-3/8" Pump to Hydroboost Pressure Hose has tubing that is terne-coated along with fittings that are zinc-chromate plated, resulting in a final product that is rust-resistant over time. It is also highly resistant to issues that may come from excess oil, high temperatures, or ozone. This high-quality hose can withstand internal oil temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes it a smart investment for your Mach 1 or Cobra Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct OE Replacement
- Connects the Power Steering Pump to Hydroboost
- 57.375" (57-3/8") Hose Length
- End 1 - 16mm Swivel O-Ring
- End 2 - 18mm Swivel O-Ring
- 1,500psi Pulse Pressure Rated
- 8,900psi Burst Pressure Rated
- Manufactured from Double Piles of High Tensile Strength Braided Fabric
- Withstands Internal Oil Temperatures up to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Highly Resistant to Issues from Oil, Heat & Ozone
- Fittings are Zinc-Chromate Plated
- Tubing is Terne-Coated
- Corrosion Resistant
This power steering pressure hose will connect your power steering pump to your hydroboost and will act as a direct OE replacement for your won't out or leaky original. Crafted from double piles of high tensile strength braided fabric, this hose is resistant to pulsating pressure up to 1,500 psi as well as bursting pressure up to 8,900 psi. 57.375 inches in length, this hose will connect to the pump and hydroboost through a 16mm swivel o-ring on one end and an 18mm swivel o-ring on the other.
Please Note: Some 2003 DOHC Mustangs used 16mm fittings on both ends of their pressure hose. The fittings on your original factory power steering hose will need to be measured. PSHP54 uses 16mm fittings on both ends, and this hose (PSHP58) uses 16mm and 18mm fittings.