Showing 1-20 of 113 results
- Powermaster Alternator V-Belt Pulley 55-75 Amp 1965-1973$136.79 Regular Price $143.99
- Powermaster Starter Mastertorque For 157 Tooth Flywheel/Flexplate 3-Speed/4-Speed/5-Speed/Automatic 289/302/351W$213.29 Regular Price $236.99
- Powermaster Alternator 245 Amp High Output DENSO-Style 5.0L/5.2L 2011-2017$431.29 Regular Price $453.99
- Powermaster Starter XS Torque Mini For 157 Tooth Flywheel/Flexplate 3-Speed/4-Speed/5-Speed/Automatic 289/302/351W$241.19 Regular Price $267.99
- Powermaster Alternator 60 Amp Externally-Regulated V-Belt Pulley Chrome 1965-1973$157.49 Regular Price $174.99
- Powermaster Starter Powermax For 157 Tooth Flywheel 3-Speed/4-Speed/5-Speed/Automatic 289/302/351W$157.49 Regular Price $174.99
- Powermaster Starter OE Style Natural FE 390/427/428$152.94 Regular Price $160.99
- Powermaster Alternator 60 Amp One-Wire V-Belt Pulley Chrome 1965-1973$184.29 Regular Price $193.99
- Powermaster Alternator V-Belt 150 Amp Natural Finish Chevrolet C10 1960-1987$175.99 Regular Price $219.99
Showing 1-20 of 113 results
Originally founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1994, Powermaster has continued to be a leader in the manufacturing of high performance replacement alternators and starters for the automotive industry, in particular, Mustangs. Powermaster’s application specific product line consists of performance based and dyno tested alternators and starters to accommodate the needs of any Mustang owner, from replacements for your daily driver all the way to powerhouse units that will easily handle the demands that high horsepower and RPM engines come with. They also provide owners with a wealth of options, such as alternator kits that include pulleys, belts and brackets as well as all of the necessary installation hardware. Every Powermaster starter is thoroughly tested for quality on one of Powermaster's custom built starter dynos, ensuring that each customer is going to receive an effective piece of equipment. Powermaster's philosophy on Mustang equipment is to “overbuild” each product they produce, which allows them to guarantee product performance and give Mustang owners peace of mind that they are being supplied with all the power they could need.
No matter if you are looking to go charging down the strip, breaking away from the pack in a race, or stunning a crowd of on-lookers with wicked sound, your high performance Mustang demands an equally powerful supply of electricity. Now, you are able to get all of the power you need without any hassle, thanks to Powermaster Performance. CJ Pony Parts has a vast inventory of Powermaster Performance starters and alternators to choose from, which pack additional torque and RPM handling endurance into a smaller lightweight unit that will fit just like a stock component. To stay fully charged lap after lap or every day of the week, make a wise decision and place a Powermaster Performance alternator under your hood. Their lightweight construction allows them to stand up to all of the abuse that track and street driving can bring. Powermaster Performance even makes accessories for their systems, including all of the brackets, pulleys, and dress-up parts your electrical system could ever require. Find your next replacement or enhancement equipment at CJ Pony Parts.