Pypes Performance Exhaust Axle-Back Exhaust Kit Pype Bomb Stainless Steel Black With 4" Resonated Tips Mustang GT 2015-2017
- OE-Style Direct Fit Upgrade
- Phantom Series Black Finish
- Pype Bomb Resonated Tailpipes
- Increased Horspower and Torque
Pypes Performance Exhaust Black Stainless Steel Pype Bomb Axle-Back Exhaust Kit with 4" Resonated Tips for 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
This Pype Bomb Axle-Back Exhaust Kit (SFM81MSB) from Pypes Performance Exhaust is a direct fit, OE-style upgrade for your 2015-2017 GT Mustang! It offers a deep grumble sound that is intimidating to all within earshot. It also features Pype Bomb resonated tailpipes with amazing style.
Features and Benefits:
- OE-style direct fit upgrade
- 2-1/2 inch mandrel-bent piping
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Black powder-coated Phantom Series finish
- Includes pair of Pype Bomb resonated black Phantom Series tailpipes
- Includes 4-inch black Phantom Series resonated tips
- Simple cut and clamp design
- Improves exhaust flow
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Welded-on exhaust hangers
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Includes necessary hardware
- Quick and simple installation
This Axle-Back Exhaust Kit is made from 304 stainless steel with 2-1/2 inch mandrel-bend piping. This kit and its included tailpipes and tips are all coated with a black powder-coated Phantom Series finish that exudes dark style on your S550! When put together, this kit improves your car's exhaust flow, increasing horsepower and torque to not only enhance sound but performance, too. Installation is super easy using the included hardware, welded-on exhaust hangers, and simple cut and clamp design. This allows your new Pype Bomb Axle-Back Exhaust Kit (SFM81MSB) to install directly onto your GT's exhaust system!
Please Note: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, Installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
- 2015-2017 GT Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.