QA1 Coil Over Conversion Kit Basic Front Double Adjustable With 650Lb. Springs Chevrolet C10 1963-1987
QA1 Basic Front Double Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit with 650lb. Springs for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Get the perfect stance for your classic 1963-1987 Chevrolet C10 by ordering this QA1 52610-D650 Basic Front Double Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit with 650lb. Springs that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts! All the necessary hardware is included to upgrade your truck's heigh adjustability with a kit that includes 3-4 degres of extra caster.
Features and Benefits:
- Available Spring Rates: 650lb., 750lb., and 850lb.
- Gain a Perfect C10 Heavy-Duty Stance
- Includes Double Adjustable Coil Over Shocks For Valving Specificity
- 100% Dyno-Tested and Serialized
- Earn Extra Drop With Popular Drop Spindles
- Includes 12-Gauge HSLA Steel Tubing Lower Control Arms for Increased Strength and Powder-Coated for Long-Lasting Durability
- QA1 Performance Ball Joints and Low-Friction, Maintenance-Free Polymer Bushings for Added Performance
- Bracket Substitute For Upper Control Arm to Add 3-4 Degrees of Caster
- Provides Ride Height Adjustability with Coil Over Shocks
- Includes All Needed Coil Over Hardware
- Made in the USA
This QA1 52610-D650 Basic Front Double Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs comes with double adjustable coil over shocks so you can change the valving to meet your specific needs! This kit is made in the USA and comes with steel lower control arms. It uses a bracket instead of an upper control arm to add 3-4 degrees of caster while also providing ride height adjustability with coil over shocks.
Please Note: You must use spindles compatible with 73-87 ball joints.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.