QA1 Coil Over Conversion Kit Single Adjustable Rear With Springs For GM 12-Bolt Rear Axle Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
- Made in the USA
- For GM 12-Bolt Rear Axles
- Maximizes Performance
- Easy Bolt On/No Welding Needed
QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with a GM 12-Bolt Rear Axle.
If it’s time to make some suspension upgrades to your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10, then be sure to order this QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10s with GM 12-Bolt Rear Axles
- 170lb., 200lb. or 250lb. Springs
- Adds Modern Performance to Pick-Up without Removing Bed
- Offers 4" to 7" Drop to Maximize Performance without Inherent Binding Issues of Other 4-Link Systems
- Superior Control Over Suspension Movement: Allows You to Easily Dial In Stance for Smooth Ride and Great Handling Characteristics
- Unprecedented Adjustability
- Includes Adjustable Panhard Bar, Torque Arm, Trailing Arms, Bracket Mounts and Shocks that are All Truly Independent of Each Other: One Adjustment Will Not Affect Another
- Easy Bolt-On Installation with No Welding Required
- Includes Everything Needed for Installation, Including Hardware
- Shocks are Dyno-Tested and Serialized
- Made in the USA
This QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs is a great way to get some modern performance out of your classic pick-up! It offers superior control over your Chevy’s suspension movement, so you can easily dial in the stance you want for a smooth ride and great handling characteristics.
This Kit Includes:
- Adjustable Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Coil Over Hardware
- Adjustable Trailing Arms
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Panhard Bar Brace
- Adjustable Torque Arm
- Torque Arm Axle Mount
- Torque Arm Crossmember
- All Required Nuts, Bolts, Etc.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.