QA1 Front Coilover Conversion Kit Double Adjustable 3"-5" Drop F-100 1965-1979
- 400, 500 or 600lb Spring Rates
- 3"-5" Drop Height
- Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Allows for Wider Wheels
QA1 3" to 5" Drop Double Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 F-100s.
Take the performance and ride quality of your classic 1965-1979 F-100 into the modern age with this QA1 (52620D) 3" to 5" Drop Double Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit from CJ Pony Parts. The folks at QA1 have engineered the perfect kit for your classic truck with handling and stance in mind for countless miles of cruising in style.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Available with your choice of spring rate
- 3-3/4" narrower than a Crown Vic, so fitment of larger wheels and tires is no longer an issue
- 3" to 5" ride height drop
- 150+ lbs lighter than stock
- Bolt-in tubular design for ease of installation and strength
- Double adjustable coilover shocks to set the ride height and ride quality
- Rack and pinion steering
- Superior upgrade for handling, performance, adjustability, and stance
- Works great with those larger wheels you’ve been eyeing
Negating your F100's twin I-beam suspension, this QA1 front coilover conversion kit (52620D) provides a completely new front end that has been engineered to make your classic truck handle while giving you the ride height adjustability to dial in the perfect stance for your needs. The 3” to 5” lift also opens the door to larger tires on your classic rig. This kit is available with 400, 500 and 600-pound spring rate increments.
Additional Parts NOT Included:
- 79-81 Camaro Brake kit
- QA1 engine mount plates
- Steering shaft & DD u-joint connections
- Aftermarket steering column (recommended)
- New Steering & Brake Lines
- Front wheels with 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern or wheel adapters to original 5 x 5-1/2" bolt pattern
Please Note: 1979-1981 Camaro requires the use of a brake kit.
- 1965-1979 Ford F-100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning