QA1 Front Coilover Conversion Kit Double Adjustable 5"-7" Drop F-100 1965-1979
- 400, 500 or 600lb Spring Rates
- 5"-7" Drop Height
- Double Adjustable Coilovers
- Allows for Wider Wheels
QA1 5" to 7" Drop Double Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 F-100s.
Looking for a new front suspension setup for your 1965-1979 F-100? Then ditch your outdated twin I-beam front suspension for this QA1 5" to 7" Drop Double Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit (52621D) from CJ Pony Parts! It’s engineered to make your F-100 handle better while giving you the ability to adjust ride height so you can dial in the perfect stance.
Features and Benefits:
- 3-3/4" Narrower Than Crown Vic: Fitment of Larger Wheels/Tires Not a Problem
- Provides 5" to 7" Ride Height Drop
- 150+ Pounds Lighter than Stock
- Upper and Lower Control Arms Provide More Caster for Greater Stability and Smoother Ride
- Bolt-In Tubular Design for Easier Installation and More Strength
- Includes Double-Adjustable Coilover Shocks to Set Ride Height and Ride Quality: 100% Dyno-Tested by Manufacturer and Serialized
- Includes Upgrade to Rack-and-Pinion Steering
- Superior Upgrade for Handling, Performance, Adjustability, and Stance
- Made in the USA
- Available with your choice of Spring Rate
This QA1 5" to 7" Drop Front Coilover Conversion Kit (52621D) is 3-3/4" narrower than a Crown Vic, so fitting larger tires and wheels won’t be a problem. This kit is just what you need to get 5" to 7" of drop and it’s 150 pounds lighter than stock. You’ll get upper and lower control arms that provide more caster for better stability and a smoother ride, along with double-adjustable coil-over shocks so you can set the ride height and ride quality you want. The end results? Better handling, performance, adjustability, and stance.
Additional Parts NOT Included:
- 79-81 Camaro Brake kit
- QA1 engine mount plates
- Steering shaft & DD u-joint connections
- Aftermarket steering column (recommended)
- New Steering & Brake Lines
- Front wheels with 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern or wheel adapters to original 5 x 5-1/2" bolt pattern
Please Note: 1979-1981 Camaro requires the use of a brake kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning