Sick and tired of your classic 1967-1969 Mustang's engine always over-heating? Than it's time to replace your radiator with this upgraded Type 340 20" Champion Polished Aluminum 2-Row Radiator--pick up yours from CJ Pony Parts today!
Type 340 Radiator Dimensions and Fitment:
- Overall: 20-5/8" x 22" x 1-3/4"
- Core: 16" x 19-1/2"
- Inlet: 1-1/2" (passenger side)
- Outlet: 1-3/4" (passenger side)
- Will fit 1967 Mustangs with a 289 Engine
- Will fit 1968-1969 Mustangs with a 289, 302 or 351 engine not equipped with air conditioning
This top-quality aftermarket radiator is a great, lightweight upgrade for your classic Mustang. Aluminum radiators offer better cooling than even a larger copper core radiator, which means better overall engine performance in your classic pony. This 20" polished aluminum radiator will help keep your Mustang cool, even during the hottest of days. It will be a direct-fit upgraded replacement to your broken or rusted rad and will provide better overall cooling. Featuring 100% TIG welding, this radiator has an all-aluminum design and include the tanks and mounting bracket for an easier install. What are you waiting for? Order your new upgraded radiator today from CJ Pony Parts!
2-Row Radiator Features and Includes:
- Transmission cooler
- Billet fill neck
- High performance 16lb cap
- Aluminum tanks & mounting brackets
- OEM style brass petcock
- 2mm thick fittings & tank
- 3/8" spaced tubes
- 14-16 fins/inch